Join now - be part of our community!

The main Camera M4 aqua does not work

Henry15
Visitor

The main Camera M4 aqua does not work

Mohon bantuannya untuk solusi camerra utama sony Xperia m4 aqua saya yg tidak berfungsi..selalu muncul Galat:Kamera digunakan aplikasi lain

Please help me for my main camerra solution Sony Xperia M4 Aqua that doesn't work ... always appears Error: The camera is used by another application

-GT

2 REPLIES 2
boro1
Visitor

Camera sony xperia 2303 doesnt work,please help me to repair this aplication,thanks

in advance

Jonas
Master

Hello everyone!

@Henry15, sorry to hear about this and I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Are you able to start the camera from the test in the device? You can find this test in Settings > About phone > Diagnostics > Tests > Camera, or Settings > Support > Xperia tests > Camera.

You can also reset the camera application if you go to Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear data. This will not remove any pictures or videos, it will only reset the application data.

@boro1, sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried any troubleshooting that I posted above? If you haven't done that, please do so and let me know how it went!