Join now - be part of our community!

how to recover deleted phone contacts

amrindersb
Visitor

how to recover deleted phone contacts

i accidantly press factory data reset and all my phone contact gone pls tell me how can i recover my contacts. my phone is xperia s.

16 REPLIES 16
Thommo
Genius

Did you have them sync'd to a google mail account, Saved to sim card or did you do a data backup using PCC if not then i'm afraid i'm out of ideas and probably you have no chance of recovering them

JacksonHuston
Visitor

No way, your contacts are gone!

gibbylinks
Visitor

I'll try and be a bit more helpful than the last post Winking_Face

The safest way to back up your contacts is to have them linked to a google account.

I find it also helps because I can check my e-mails, and update my contacts on my PC rather than on the phone, same with google calender.

Hopefully you had them linked, then it's just a case of logging back in and re-syncing. They should all then re-appear.

If not, then maybe your loss is someone elses gain, somebody reading this thread will realise they've not backed up their contacts and need to do it :smileygrin:

Nocentoly
Visitor

In my view, if you would like to recover deleted Sony phone contacts directly. You can use some android tools. To choose a professional tool is very important for us. Because we can more easily solve our problems, The professional tools capable of handling more specialized. Slightly_smiling_Face

RajendraPanda
Visitor

Sir, my phone is auto synced with my gmail account, now i don't know how to recover the contact, please help.

sr07
Visitor

Please sand me my phone contracts
Lillllian
Visitor

To restore a backup of your Gmail contacts, first you should go to your inbox and select “Contacts” from the dropdown menu of Gmail, then you need to click "more" whether you see your contacts list or not. Finally, choose "restore contacts" to get your contacts from your Gmail account.

Nitin18
Visitor

I had backed up my contacts with pcc but even then i am unable to recover my contacts. Its unable to recover all of my contacts as some some of them are not vissible to me.

Tags (1)
Hansfer
Visitor

I think it is not complex ,the contacts can't complete deleted from phone memory once the contacts are deleted by you , you should find an effective recivery tools to get them back from android phone ,