Join now - be part of our community!

My call list has vanished

SOLVED
elajac
Visitor

My call list has vanished

My call list has vanished, which means I cannot access numbers that are not yet in my contacts. I have trmoved and reinserted tha battery and SIM card. Any ideas as to how I can get it back, please? The phone (Xperia U) is about a year old.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Have you tried the option suggested by Jake? When you are in the call log,tap on the third sensitive button and tick show call log.

alexdon

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try settings-apps-all-phone app,force stop and clear data.Restart.

alexdon
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi elajac,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

You could possibly try the following.

Menu > Phone > Press Menu button > Press Show Call Log.

Let us know how you get on.

elajac
Visitor

Thanks very much for replying. I've got into All apps, but there doesn't seem to be a phone app as such. Does it go by any other name, perhaps?

elajac
Visitor

Thanks very much for your response. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find Menu, let alone phone or menu button! I'll see if the online guide can help...

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Could you scroll down? Is your device set in English? It should be phone.

alexdon
elajac
Visitor

Thanks for sticking with me. No, there is no "Phone" app in All apps...

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Have you tried the option suggested by Jake? When you are in the call log,tap on the third sensitive button and tick show call log.

alexdon
elajac
Visitor

Thanks, it worked... my problem was twofold: fat finger and lack of comprehension re Menu etc. Thanks for your help.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Anytime.

alexdon