Join now - be part of our community!

Showing error MM#6

Erlens
Visitor

Showing error MM#6

I've been using my Xperia for a year (bought brand new), but today I've received message MM#6 and can't use phone! I've been reading forum and did what experts told to do (remove SIM, restart, even reset to factory mode), but still showing the same message! What should I do?

21 REPLIES 21
Hampus
Champion

When you receive an MM error code it's often related to the network or the SIM-card. Suggest that you try with another SIM-card otherwise you should contact your service provider.

jackxperiaP
Contributor

MM#6 is related to your network provided who blocked your sim for some reason .. just contact them and they ll answer you for what they have blocked your sim .. in india v do get blocked if we didnt produce the address proof exactly .. 

su1
Visitor

hi sir my xperia z have problm phone not allwod mm#6 how can i fix it ? now my mobile just ae media player

sniper14
Visitor

Hello Sony Team..

I got xperia z1 from private seller ..last 2 weeks and it working fine..

Yesterday i got an error phone not allowed MM#6.

may phone has a signal but no incomming and outgoing calls and sms.

Already tried my sim to new phone but it has incomming an outgoing.

Already tried new sim to my z1 same carrier but same issue arrised.

Already tried new sim to my z1 different carrier and its working fine.

How to fix this?

Thanks.

kenneth2222
Visitor

I got the same issue. Phone not allowed mm6 comes out whenever im using different sim.. Have you fixed your problem?
treyver
Visitor

seems like Sony smartphones, are facing the same problem.I'm using Xperia play r800i and it has the same problem, I can't even root it, no sound, network works when it feels like... I loved my phone very much, now it hurts me coz it's not working properly.
mark12
Visitor

Im Sony Xperia z1 user how to resolve da issue about phone not allowed mm # 6
billy2
Visitor

How can l fix Sony xperia c1905 code mm #6
oratilewam06
Visitor

my Sony Xperia M5 5603 does not have network it shows MM #6