Join now - be part of our community!

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

sony1315
Visitor

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it, i switched off my mobile even though it is in the same mode plz help me out as early as possible.

43 REPLIES 43
DeepakPal
Visitor

Hi i'm using Xperia M dual and i made same mistake and i was getting irretated from this from 1/2 hrs and finally i got ur information and i went through ur steps and Thanks a lot  for information 

AweN
Visitor

As mentioned in the earlier forums, the options are Setting--Accessibility---Talkbalk should be switched off when the blind option is automatically switched on. For opening the icons you need to press twice and for sliding use two fingers with no space in between.

clairexkx
Visitor

Just re read ure instructions about using 2 finger to slide down. Thank u. Cx
Peedoymuos
Visitor

Hi, I don't know how to thank you but I really want to....I'm neither blind nor disabled but when my phn went into the blind mode I felt absolutely helpless. And it was your post which ended my turmoil after a struggle of more than an hour. Thanks once more.
Nickynooshka76
Visitor

Brilliant! Thank you! Missed the bit about scrolling to start with & had to re-read lol. Thanks again
Lorbern2
Visitor

Good your resolve fitted on the screen I figured out the long press and double tap just couldn't scroll. Thanks for your advice Slightly_smiling_Face
Dhrub
Visitor

Such problem persist with my sony phone. voice guidance for visualy impired people got activated unknowingly last night. I tried so much to restore it. The next day I visit this site. found the solution like this...Main menu > Settings > Accessibility > Talkback > Untick the option.

But thing this that "Accessibility" menu is at bottom of the touch screen. So not able to visualized and  scolled down the screen.

Then I just type "Accessibility" in search box... then it pop up and I untick the "Talkback" button accordingly.

Thank you.

Dhrub (Assam). 

Nilav15
Visitor

Thank you so much, 

this is so helpful

Ezhil

Chicka
Visitor

Your product is absolute rubbish.  After hours of trying to turn this off due to me missing vitally important business calls

@Sam wrote:

Ok doing this is no easy task and requires some patience. Please be aware that with all of these steps it will require you to tap on each option twice and for the sliding function you will need to use two fingers spaced slightly apart:

Main menu > Settings > Accessibility > Talkback > Untick the option.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

and e-mails I smashed your product to pieces and called my IT people on my land line and told them NEVER to use a Sony product in our business again.  VERY, VERY ANNOYING ...

harisai
Visitor

My z5 is in startup 

I don't know to finish startup in blind screen