Join now - be part of our community!

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

sony1315
Visitor

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it??

my phone got into blind people(voice guidance) mode how to come out of it, i switched off my mobile even though it is in the same mode plz help me out as early as possible.

43 REPLIES 43
nikhita
Visitor

Hi

Thank you guys I was really tensed with this activation

you guys sloved it 

NIKHITA

Adithya12345
Visitor

It's simple
click google search on homepage and don't type speak talkback setting it will go to talkback setting there you can off talkback
killmatrix
Visitor

thanks alot u saved me

Tags (1)
killmatrix
Visitor

go to settings < acessibility<talkback<click on it press off . blind mode will be deactive 

Kellz01
Visitor

SOOOOOO grateful of this info I was about to burst into tears I don't even know how a blind person would benefit from those settings (I work with the blind and partially sighted) thank you for your help 🙂

Teskho13
Visitor

Thankyou so much!!!!! Relieved to find this information and glad i managed to get rid of that!!

nwfxd52
Visitor

I can't enter the phone unlock code in this mode. I have tried double-tapping each key but they just appear twice. It tells me that the pin is incorrect when I enter what I know is the correct pin. What can I try now?

Carmylynn
Visitor

The double tapping to insert my password is not working what else can I do? I need to disable this talk on
mimimoal
Visitor

How do I get the application for blind people off of my Moto X cell phone

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@mimimoal

settings > accessibility