Join now - be part of our community!

My Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i) keep on restarting itself ( reboot loop )

mokatel73
Visitor

My Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i) keep on restarting itself ( reboot loop )

Dear Support,

Kindly be informed that My Telephone keep on restarting and don't know how to fix it, i try several solutions, but it didn't work until now.

i try to work on PC compinion, but it can't detect the mobile, becasue it restart.

i try flash tool ( EMma) but it can't detect the mobile too.

i try to use hard reset & safe mood ( Power button + Volume down) & ( Power button + Home & Menue) but nothing happened.

would you please advsie how to fix it, it's urgent to know this solution, because i need it

Note: i don't need the data on the mobile, i need the mobile to work.

Best Regards,

Hisham Abd EL Hamied

E-Mail: 

13 REPLIES 13
Thommo
Genius

Try removing youer SIM card and see if this makes a difference as a faulty or worn SIM will do this however if this fails to make a difference then you need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care and have your device inspected http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

mokatel73
Visitor

Thanks Thommo, Kindly i removed SIM Card & SD Memory too, any advise how we could solve it. 

Thommo
Genius

Try performing a system repair - This will factory reset your phone

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the onscreen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

mokatel73
Visitor

Kindly i did that and it said that pc companion try to detect it but after a while, it said pc companion couldn't detect it

any advise how we could solve itPC Companion.PNG

Thommo
Genius

Check device manager and see if the driver is installed when you connect via holding volume down and connecting your usb cable whilst the phone is switched off

vishal_vk
Visitor

hi...

i have same problem here ...and pcc is not detecting my device...plz give me solution...

Tags (1)
thankyouverymuc
Visitor

same problem

no code is working

also cant connect with USB

Rajpurohitpunja
Visitor

I am also unable to Instal the same thing Even my Mobile is automatically Restart 

Please Help me out.

Czlomax
Visitor

Just turn OFF bluetooth... and then it will be OK

But you must be quick