Join now - be part of our community!

SIM not allowed MM#3 Xperia Sola ICS

SOLVED
kyriakosl_92
Visitor

SIM not allowed MM#3 Xperia Sola ICS

I have xperia sola and i'm very satisfied using it but recently I had a problem. At the notification bar a "Sim not allowed mm #3" message appear and my phone can't recive calls and messages, what do i have to do? It's very serious problem
, it's like i don't have a phone when it happens and sometimes it take hours to notice it. Help!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

This sounds like the SIM card, I suggest testing another SIM card to see if this resolves the issue, if this does not help, then I suggest a software repair to fix any glitches the device may be experiencing.I have supplied the appropriate software below to perform this task

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

This sounds like the SIM card, I suggest testing another SIM card to see if this resolves the issue, if this does not help, then I suggest a software repair to fix any glitches the device may be experiencing.I have supplied the appropriate software below to perform this task

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

kyriakosl_92
Visitor

Thank you i found the solution it was the sim card!!!

RAJ2017
Visitor

I GOT A ERROR . but i switched off my sony xxperia c1904 and i dismantle the sim and replaced again so the problem was resolved.

Thanking you

Visitor

Me too problem 

pavlaki1
Visitor

I have the same problem with my XA1, except only when I am thousands of miles from home and don't have a windows computer to do a data fix. It is happening on my main phone number and I don't have another sim to put in there, thus making me inaccessible by phone for emergencies etc. The irony is that this same phone and sim worked in the same place I am now having problems 6 months ago. I have tried just taking out the sim and putting it back, but that doesn't work.