Join now - be part of our community!

T2 Ultra network issue

AmitSrivastava
Visitor

T2 Ultra network issue

Dear Team,

Kindly help me in understanding the network issue with sony experia T2 ultra,

I have twice updated my ph and the network issue was communicated to the service center, even after they replaced some parts of the device, the network issue still persisting,

kindly help and provide the resolution,

regards

amit Srivastava

4 REPLIES 4
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Could you please elaborate? What kind of network issue are you experiencing?

matet
Visitor

The problem yo the connection of server was unsuccessful.. 

Dillpackle
Visitor

That sounds like its related to my issue, it would be a pleasure if anybody could help me

my phone just recently gave me issues when it wouldnt turn on and a red led was at the top of the phone, whenever i plug it in it would not turn on but the red led would go on and then dim and then go off and the procces would repeat until the red light would randomly shut off compleatly and i would have to unplug the charger and plug it back in only for the proccess to repeat itself again. ive tried pressing the volume up and the on button but nothing seems to work

Krishna29
Visitor

Dear 

My mobile network issue is there, Sony Service  center Woc Road Bangalore they are told this model stopped kindly help me to solve the issue some time network will and will go