Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia S Battery Drain

SOLVED
Not applicable

Xperia S Battery Drain

I know we're dealing with Android OS here, which isnt the greatest when it comes to battery life but even after setting all connections to manual sync the battery drops rather quickly. Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue. Lets see if we can get a Bug Fix out of this. 

124 REPLIES 124
TalkingHead
Visitor

The XPERIA S ROM 6.2.B.1.96 provides good background battery life where only 9% of battery is used over a 24hr period when left to idle.

In my mind this implies a relatively low battery drain.

Ones Application use will add to battery use

Note - I disable Telephony from 11pm to 8am

XPERIA S Battery Histor Details

DoomKernel v6 1h 19m Battery History.jpg

Hussein88
Visitor

My battery usage shows google services 23% auto sync and gps and every data connection turned off while the mobile network set to automatic WCDM/GSM, android system 25% and screen 12%
profile.country.GB.title
Crabair
New

Rubbish. For first 3 months of was good. Now it drains in a day even just on standby

profile.country.GB.title
mrnottingham
Explorer

I'm recently buy an Xperia S. its battery life is very bad. battery health suddenly down 100% to 31%

profile.country.en_GB.title
EUSupport_EN
Contributor

Is that on standby with lots of the battery consuming features turned off? like Bluetooth WiFi and GPS, you can also change how frequently the inbox is checked in the email app. from the settings of your account, look for check frequency, and adjust