Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia T,TX and TL 4.3 update availability

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Xperia T,TX and TL 4.3 update availability

Here I will post the countries,dates and carriers of the Xperia T's that have received 4.3 update by your feedback.So please,after you receive 4.3,post here the details.Xperia TX and TL being not so wide spread like T,it will be included here(hopefully the update will match).

Country Date Carrier
 Ireland  13.02.2014  Vodafone
 Germany  13.02.2014  Vodafone
 Belgium  13.02.2014  Proximus Vfe
 Netherlands  13.02.2014  Vodafone,unbranded
 Spain  13.02.2014  Vodafone
 Hungary  13.02.2014  Vodafone
 UK  13.02.2014  Vodafone
 MENA Arabic(TX)  14.02.2014  unbranded
 Philippines(TX)  14.02.2014  unbranded
 USA(TX)  14.02.2014  unbranded
 Tanzania  15.02.2014  unbranded
 Greece  15.02.2014  unbranded
 Bangladesh  15.02.2014  unbranded
 Slovenia  15.02.2014  Simobil
 Iran  15.02.2014  unbranded
 Slovakia  15.02.2014  Telekom
 Poland  15.02.2014  unbranded
 Columbia  17.02.2014  unbranded
 France  17.02.2014  unbranded
 Romania  18.02.2014  unbranded
 Lithuania  20.02.2014  unbranded
 Sweden  20.02.2014  unbranded

alexdon
262 REPLIES 262
Thommo
Genius

Questions that can’t be answered on the support forum.

There are some type of questions that are impossible for us on the support forum to answer. Below you will find some examples on such questions and where to go for more information.

If you have questions like

When will XX software be released globally?
Will there be a maintenance release?

Please go to the News blog or our software update page where this information is shared.

When will XX software be released in my country?
Where do I hand in my phone for repair?
When is my repair finished?

Please contact us in your country/region.

How can I get my app promoted by Sony Xperia?
How can I learn more on Sony Xperia android development?
How do I develop applications for your devices?

Please go the Developer world site for more info.

Terms of use

By using this forum you agree to the following terms of use: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/terms-of-use/

Trinity
Visitor

You don't seem to understand my problem. My operator told me that they won't release 4.3 for my xperia T at all which means that they REFUSE to do it. And sony doesn't care. My questions is:

Why doesn't Sony care about my operator refusing to release an update?

AmD6002
Visitor

i Have xperia TL At&t 

i wanT to update it 4.3 officially but there was no update besides T Tx have it Slightly_frowning_Face kindly tell me if there is no update then when it will come or not

Tags (1)
nawaris
Visitor

Good evening
So if sony end support for xperia T can I ask you when do I have jelly bean 4.3 for my xperia T??
I lives in syria & the update release for 6 months now
Xperia_T
Visitor

Hello everybody! My phone Xperia T used android 4.3, build number 9.2.A.1.199, my phone can't update to 9.2.A.1.205 when connect with PC Companion? My phone no root, no unlock. Thanks!

Thommo
Genius

You can manually flash another country's firmware however to answer your question - Before generic handsets get the update the networks have to all authorise the update, I'm not saying they have to release the update but they do have to authorise it - Then Sony will be authorised to release it to generic devices

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
salen21
Explorer

Sony TX important question because you represent the Official software from Sony. When you decide to issue a shutdown at 100% charge on the latest firmware? Okay, you can read the forums, and deliver a program dedicated to turning off the phone, and if the person does not go, and he needed a stable software? So impact on the company update our phone. After all was a leader! and little time has passed. latest updated 9.2.A.205

nilanga
Visitor

Why Sony isn't giving an OS update like KitKat or jellybean to xperia T after jellybean. This is very bad thing to Sony customers. When Sony will give an update. So many Sri lankans are doesn't like to get Sony now. Because there only latets phones has the jelly...kitkat...then people throw out Sony in their life. The only reason is Sony doesn't give and updates...
Tags (1)
Samuel1
Hero

You can find the latest available software update information on our product blog.

If want to know more about software roll out process and how it works please see this topic.