Join now - be part of our community!

2 FLASHING LED'S ON KDL-32W5500

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
paddyoreilly
Visitor

2 FLASHING LED'S ON KDL-32W5500

2 FLASHING LED'S ON KDL-32W5500.

SONY FAULT CODE = B+ OVERCURRENT PROTECTION.

ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS FAULT.

SET IS LESS THAN 2 YEARS OLD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

paddyoreilly wrote:

I have been trying to get details of the closest sony repair centre but with no luck.

Hi paddyoreilly,

You should be able to find contact details for your local authorised Sony service centre via the  following link: Authorised  Sony service centre

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Bravia55HX

Hi,

it does not matter what anyone else says, you need to get it off to a Sony repair centre i'm afraid.

paddyoreilly
Visitor

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have been trying to get details of the closest sony repair centre but with no luck.

Not at all impressed with the support  site.

Feel that Sony are using substandard components in effort to cut costs and the customers are paying are paying twice.

Looking at the Sony forums there are a lot of very unhappy customers who will not be buying their products.

I include myself in this group.

How do I get in touch with repair centre.

Fear that Sony will not support me financially towards fixing this.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

paddyoreilly wrote:

Hi paddyoreilly,

You should be able to find contact details for your local authorised Sony service centre via the  following link: Authorised  Sony service centre

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

i'm sorry for your frustration and can understand, if you are in the uk, go to the support tab at the top of the page and click on the contact sony support tab you should find what you want there,

you could also contact your dealer from where you purchased this and they should be able to put you in the right direction.

hope that helps.

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello paddyoreilly,

I believe repair of B+ over current not costly, it is something related to PSU

But i would recommend to do the repair with Sony authorized center, this type of repair needs technician which i think you cannot do it by youself, as example replacing part or programming EEPROM need some facilities to be done correctly