Join now - be part of our community!

Anyone know of independant review sites where I can leave a review of my TV please?

profile.country.GB.title
zeus1958uk
Explorer

Anyone know of independant review sites where I can leave a review of my TV please?

I was invited to leave a review by Sony but as we are disatissfied with the TV (KDL-48WD653) the review was blocked by Sony (surprise ! surprise!). I wondered if anyone knew of any sites that I can leave an independant review of this product. I hope to warn others of the shortfals that we found so that they can make a more informed choice before buying their TV. Thanks for reading.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I am going to forward this onto Sony for an explaination.  In simple terms reviews that are negative are NOT blocked - however if there is bad language etc it will be. 

Amazon can be a good place to also submit reviews anyhow.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
zeus1958uk
Explorer

Hi, thanks for that. Definitely NO bad language as I knew that would get the review blocked anyway and there was no need. I didn't mention any shop names either as it recommended (or words to that effect). Everything I said I needed to say hence the conclusion that they'd blocked it as it was negative. Mind you given my lack of trust regarding Sony now that I feel they could make anything they like up to cover the 'blocking' of the review. I will be searching out independant review sites and putting my HONEST review on those.