Join now - be part of our community!

BBC iplayer

SOLVED
casanta40
New

BBC iplayer

i am very disappointed that I will not be able to access BBC iplayer on my Sony Bravia 32EX403.     Is there any reason why Sony does not provide the upgrade? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
profile.country.en_GB.title
geriatrix1
Explorer

And me - VERY disappointed - would have thought that SONY had more clout with BBC. Not buying another SONY TV that's for sure.

profile.country.en_GB.title
geriatrix1
Explorer

Well, SONY may mark this as having been solved, but not for me it hasn't. I already have a NOW box, and it's not very good. What I want is that the SONY Bravia TV that I bought to enable watching BBC IPlayer should continue to do so without added bits of kit. It really is not too much to ask, is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sorry buddy, i marked this solved simply because there is no other answer.  

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
riw1246
Explorer

MY SONY-kdl32wd756 WOULD NOT PLAY BBC PLAYER ALTHOUGH IT LOADED UP,SONY TECH TOLD ME TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RESET THE CLOCK  TO A PREVOIUS TIME AS THAT IS THE MAIN CAUSE  !!,DID SO AND ITS WORKING OK NOW...

YOU NEED TO RESET TO A PREVIOUS DATE/TIME I.E 30/09/2015  10.05 HRS (ALTHOUGH MINES 2016 MODEL,STRANGE OR WHAT ? )

HOME BUTTON

SETTINGS

SYSTEM SETTINGS

SET UP

CLOCK/TIMERS

CLOCK SET

MANUAL .

SET IT TO 30/09/2015  10.05 HRS 

(IF "PLAYBACK CONTENT " IS ON LIST SELECT THAT , ERROR 02001 MAY POP UP , ALTHOUGH THIS WAS NOT LISTED IN MY SETTINGS)

YOU NOW NEED TO "REFRESH INTERNET SETTINGS SO DO  THIS .....

HOME BUTTON

SETTINGS

SET UP

NETWORK

REFRESH INTERNET SETTINGS CONTENT ...

THATS IT,MY IPLAYER WORKED OK THEN .

profile.country.GB.title
riw1246
Explorer

Bought a 32 gb memory stick for my kdl32wd756 set, but it will not accept one that is less than 64 gb ,so be aware of that if you purchase a stick.