Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KDL-32EX703 no internet connection error 5006

profile.country.en_GB.title
philjimi
Visitor

Bravia KDL-32EX703 no internet connection error 5006

configuration failed while connecting error code 5006.

I have had the tv for a few months with no problems, tonight I cannot get any internet content.

All checks have been done and the system tells me all is fine and he tv is connected to the internet.

but when I try to refresh internet content I get the above message.

The tv is connected to the modem via a cable and will pick up everything on my network but will not refresh the internet content for the tv.

Is there any one who can help as sony help desk is only open 9 till 5.

Cheers.

Phil.

Message was edited by: philjimi

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

5006 Slow Network Speed If You do not have the minimum 2.5 MBPS this symtpom may be displayed
5006 SW Glitch This symptom (same as above) was also caused in some cases by what appeared to be a data glitch that was corrected by performing a reset on the TV

profile.country.en_GB.title
flintst0ne
New

HI,

There seems to be an issue sometimes when refreshing Internet content from following the issues seen on this forum?

In my case IPlayer will not open, so I have to reset my wireless card on the Bravia so it learns a new IP address and when successful IPlayer works again and at this point sometimes I can refresh Internet content, but not always?  Not sure if the issue is due to bandwidth/connectivity problems at the Sony server end?

CheerZ