Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia T.V

SOLVED
profile.country.es_ES.title
donbish
Visitor

Bravia T.V

Why does my Bravia keeps saying that t.v will switch off press any button even though i do not have timer selected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

i just looked at the specs for your tv and the function is in the Eco settings in the menu as stated, there has to be an off there somewhere for that, however we should be looking for Idle tv standby that needs setting to off.

have another good look, to be fair you could get lost going through all the menu's on the tv.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

depending on your model its likely to be the idle tv standby feature which needs to be set to off, in order to find this go to settings/ Eco/ idle tv standby/ set to off, if you have light sensor there too you may want to turn that off as well (i would!)

regards.

profile.country.es_ES.title
donbish
Visitor

Thank you for your help my t.v is Sony Bravia KDL46N710, i have been into the settings for sleep timer but it only gives options for sleep time 15min to 120min, no off option, is there another way to get into these settings.

Regards

Bravia55HX

Hi,

i just looked at the specs for your tv and the function is in the Eco settings in the menu as stated, there has to be an off there somewhere for that, however we should be looking for Idle tv standby that needs setting to off.

have another good look, to be fair you could get lost going through all the menu's on the tv.