Join now - be part of our community!

How to playback recorded TV on Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
hartleyjr
New

How to playback recorded TV on Bravia

Hello

I have registered a USB 500gb drive to my 22 inch Bravia TV (Sony KDL22EX320BU 22-inch Widescreen HD Ready Edge LED Internet TV with Freeview). I have checked in the system setup and it is checked out OK, registered and all fine.  During a programme I can press the record button and the red light comes on and it appears to be recording fine.  However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to play the recording back via the TV.  I have clicked on home, video and I just get a message on the screen:

"?  Photo / Music / Video" and then it goes into the help menu

There is no hint of what I have recorded onto the USB drive via the Bravia.  If anyone can suggest what I am doing wrong, I would be grateful.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

under the menu tab if you highlight the USB under VIDEO click on that it will list whats on the drive, then you select which program you want to watch, if there is nothing there then the only thing left to do (if you have not done this already) is to format the drive before use, you need to format this in FAT32 for it to work properly.

regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

under the menu tab if you highlight the USB under VIDEO click on that it will list whats on the drive, then you select which program you want to watch, if there is nothing there then the only thing left to do (if you have not done this already) is to format the drive before use, you need to format this in FAT32 for it to work properly.

regards