Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia TV - KDL - 32W653A - How to delete history on Youtube app?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
alexl102
New

Bravia TV - KDL - 32W653A - How to delete history on Youtube app?

Hi guys, newbie here.

I know this sounds like the typical "I watched something I shouldn't and now I can't get rid of it" but it's not quite like that this time!

My dad was using the Youtube app on our Bravia TV earlier. We've not had the TV it long and I hadn't worked out how to put a safesearch lock on at this point. Anyway, he was searching for 'peace' and accidentally put in 2 'e's, bringing up a load of uncensored results for 'pee', inevitably including some rather lewd ones.

Somehow, the top result from that search, even though he didn't click on the video, has placed itself at the head of the 'favourite searches' list every time we go into the app and I cannot find a way to clear it off. This is particularly frustrating because when we have people come over, we can't show them stuff on the app because it's right there!

So, is there any way to clear the list of favourite searches and search history on the app?

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I believe there is a way.  I dont have access to my TV at the moment to confirm (someones watching a southpark marathon !), but if you go to search, right at the end there should/hopefully be a delete search history or something like that.

If you cant find it, ill have a dig around later/probably tomorrow.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I believe there is a way.  I dont have access to my TV at the moment to confirm (someones watching a southpark marathon !), but if you go to search, right at the end there should/hopefully be a delete search history or something like that.

If you cant find it, ill have a dig around later/probably tomorrow.

Cheers

pennbank

You are correct

You will find the delete search history tab at the end of your list of searches.