Join now - be part of our community!

can anyone recommend a 3D tv?

SOLVED
profile.country.it_GB.title
alparlo
Visitor

can anyone recommend a 3D tv?

I'm keen to go for 3D but not sure what other peoples experiences are? I've had a couple of demos and they look good in the shops but I'm blinded by the science!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
seboyad

Personally, I'm not too fussed about movies and am more inclined towards 3D games on the PS3. That's where the 3D shines for me. The clips of 3D film I've seen do have some cross-talk occassionally. This should hopefully improve in the 2011 range.

The two things I would say are:

Get the biggest screen for your viewing distance. With 3D size really does matter. I have a 46" at about 9feet and it's perfect. Even Standard Def is reasonably decent on it.

Wait for the 2011 range.  The 2nd gen units should, hopefully have some of the issues with the 2010 range ironed out.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
seboyad

Personally, I'm not too fussed about movies and am more inclined towards 3D games on the PS3. That's where the 3D shines for me. The clips of 3D film I've seen do have some cross-talk occassionally. This should hopefully improve in the 2011 range.

The two things I would say are:

Get the biggest screen for your viewing distance. With 3D size really does matter. I have a 46" at about 9feet and it's perfect. Even Standard Def is reasonably decent on it.

Wait for the 2011 range.  The 2nd gen units should, hopefully have some of the issues with the 2010 range ironed out.

profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

kdl-46lx900 with integradet 3D or 3D ready kdl-46hx800 which is my favorite model. New models come out in March 2011, so depance of You..

:slight_smile: