Join now - be part of our community!

Can't find an HDMI input on my Sony Bravia TV

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
kajay8
Visitor

Can't find an HDMI input on my Sony Bravia TV

How do I connect my blu ray player to my Sony Bravia KDL S40A12U with HDMI cable? I can't find an input  at back of TV

Message was edited by: kajay8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kajay8
Visitor

Thanks for that. My TV is mounted onto the wall, so couldn't see the back of it properly, because the length of the cables attached are too short for us to take the TV away from the wall mount far enough to see the connnections, and the manual doesn't actually show the position of it on the back of the TV either. Now, I know where it is, we can manouvre it just enough to attach it.

Thanks again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Catmambo
Contributor

Rather conveniently - Trusted Review have a picture of the back of the Tv with a photo of where the HDMI is.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/monitors/review/2006/01/25/Sony-Bravia-KDLS40A12U/p2

You can seee the flat socket just above the power input - thats the HDMI

Thanks

kajay8
Visitor

Thanks for that. My TV is mounted onto the wall, so couldn't see the back of it properly, because the length of the cables attached are too short for us to take the TV away from the wall mount far enough to see the connnections, and the manual doesn't actually show the position of it on the back of the TV either. Now, I know where it is, we can manouvre it just enough to attach it.

Thanks again.