Join now - be part of our community!

Change language to English in Sony Bravia KDL40HX750

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
abnirmal
Visitor

Change language to English in Sony Bravia KDL40HX750

Hello,

Currently iam living in japan. iam planning to buy sony bravia KDL40HX750 in japan.

i have quick question on language settings:

Is it possible to change the language from japanese to English.

Thanks,

Nirmal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Catmambo
Contributor

Above is the process to change langauges, but I've just checked with colleagues and Japanese sold TVs usually only ever have Japanese language pre-installed and no others, simply down to the fact that not many native Japanese speak English. So in answer to the question, on that particular TV, its not possible to change language I'm afraid as its only available in Japanese.

Thanks

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
etritd
New

Yes, it is possible to change the menu language.

1.Press the HOME button, then select setting.JPG [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the 1234.JPG buttons.

2.Select 12345.JPG [System Settings] using the 123456.JPG buttons, then press the 123567.JPG button.

3.Select [Language] using the 123456.JPG buttons, then press the 123567.JPG button.

4.Select the desired language using the 123456.JPG buttons, then press the 123567.JPG button.

To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.

Catmambo
Contributor

Above is the process to change langauges, but I've just checked with colleagues and Japanese sold TVs usually only ever have Japanese language pre-installed and no others, simply down to the fact that not many native Japanese speak English. So in answer to the question, on that particular TV, its not possible to change language I'm afraid as its only available in Japanese.

Thanks

popoola
New

Hi,

I purchased a SONY BRAVIA Model - KDL-40CX523, SERIAL - 3612339 Manufactured 05/2011 from Tesco recently. When I reached home, my polish friend mistakenly set the TV language to Polish language settings. But this creadted a lot of problems for me as I am finding it difficult to changing to English language. All communication from the TV is currently in Polish but I want to change the language to English. Can you help me?

Kindly state the step-by-step procedure (plus symbols where applicable) for changing from Polish to English language. Thanks

ClarissaW

Hi Popoola

Can you find the Home Menu? There should be a System Setting option, where you can find the option to change language.

You can have a look at the I Manual here: http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/eng/CX52x_o32/st_index.html

Hope this helps,

Clarissa

StevenHB
New

Thanks, this helped me to change the language on a TV set to Russian.  I used Google translate to find the Russian for "language" and this worked like a charm.

Paridkhan
New

Hello

My tv model sony bravia kdl-cx400 

And by mistake I changed its language to Japanese I didn't understand it even its logo sighs  kindly please can u give me the method to change its language to English agine 

profile.country.GB.title
georgeogutu78
New

Hellow,,,please help me out to change my sony bravia tv settings from german to english.

profile.country.GB.title
linset
New

how to change sony kdl-32ex720 language settings change japan to english please reply me 

thanks