Message was edited by: andrey_shoby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andrey_shoby,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The clock can not be set manually, the time is normally set automatically via the digital broadcast signal..

If it's only ther hour that is incorrect then you can alter this by changing the time zone which can be found under Clock/timers in the settings section of the iManual..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

do a factory reset and set it up again, follow on screen instructions.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andrey_shoby,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

The clock can not be set manually, the time is normally set automatically via the digital broadcast signal..

If it's only ther hour that is incorrect then you can alter this by changing the time zone which can be found under Clock/timers in the settings section of the iManual..

Bravia55HX

Hi,

thats what i was trying to get at, by doing a re set and re tune would automatically set the the clock to the right time from the broadcast signal:smileywink:

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hi,

Here is the link for Sony manual which show how to set the clock

go to menu then set-up then look for the time zone and auto DST sttings

http://support.sony-europe.com/tvhc/imanual/menus.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=KDL-26EX302&s=SM04

Good luck

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

KDL-CX520 wrote:

Hi,

Here is the link for Sony manual which show how to set the clock

go to menu then set-up then look for the time zone and auto DST sttings

http://support.sony-europe.com/tvhc/imanual/menus.aspx?site=odw_en_GB&m=KDL-26EX302&s=SM04

Good luck

Hmm, I agree time zone & daylight saving time can be adjusted via iManual but you'll have to point out where in the manual it show's how to set the clock because as far as I am aware this can not be set manually..:smileyconfused:

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello Thalamus,

Yeah Sony forget to make clock manually adjusted :smileylaugh:, but as you said, it is still auto. updated through digital broadcast....Personally, i never used the TV clock because i have  big wall clock beside TV :slight_smile:

KDL-CX520
Visitor

Hello Bravia55HX923,

Yeah, that is right, my TV ask to set the clock manually after factory rest, i am not sure about other models

Have a nice day