Join now - be part of our community!

KDL 32W4000 Headphone Jack Not Working

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
jancux
New

KDL 32W4000 Headphone Jack Not Working

Hi Everybody,

Can anybody out there tell me how to get the headphone output jack to work on my

Bravia KDL 32W4000.

I have read and re-read the manual to no avail

I have been round in circles on the Menu looking for any mention of Headphones and found nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jancux

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Sorry but I don't even understand the meaning of this post.

We are talking about a TV set of 11 years ago (I own it and it was really beautiful with that glass finish  below the screen and on top of the speakers) no internet feature so no fw update ota you have to go to a Sony centre if you ever need it.

Regarding the headphone you have just to plug it into the green Jack and it works automatically like it would on any audio/video device...which menu you expect to have? If the Jack is broken for whatever reason and plugging it it doesn't work you have to go again to a repair centre.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Have you updated to the latest firmware?

Best wishes,

M

profile.country.GB.title
jancux
New

Good mornng Michael,

Thank you for respondng.

I can find no option in any of the menu settings for updateing sofware/firmware.

Would that not be auomatic?

Regards

Jerry 

[Edited for privacy reasons]

profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Jerry,

We'll check and update you when we know more. Meanwhile, maybe another member has some experience of this to share.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Sorry but I don't even understand the meaning of this post.

We are talking about a TV set of 11 years ago (I own it and it was really beautiful with that glass finish  below the screen and on top of the speakers) no internet feature so no fw update ota you have to go to a Sony centre if you ever need it.

Regarding the headphone you have just to plug it into the green Jack and it works automatically like it would on any audio/video device...which menu you expect to have? If the Jack is broken for whatever reason and plugging it it doesn't work you have to go again to a repair centre.

profile.country.GB.title
Tenneen9000

Hi Jancux,

I agree with Rooobb on this one. You can find the nearest service centre using this link: https://locator.sony/en_GB/servicecenters/

All the best,

Tenneen9000