Join now - be part of our community!

KDL 710

SOLVED
profile.country.en_LV.title
caspers_mx
Visitor

KDL 710

Hello!

I want to buy Sony Tablet S that has Throw fuction. I would like to know if my 2011 year Sony Bravia KDL EX 710 will support this great function. I know that 720 model can support it but will 710 do the same?

Thank you a lot for answer!

Best regards,

Kaspars

Message was edited by: caspers_mx

Message was edited by: caspers_mx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Just checked with my colleagues and apparently you can throw to any of this years Blu-ray products, so BDP-S390 upwards and all the Home Theatre kits. Good news! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

I don't think it can as I think it required a browser on the device to handle this. From memory, the 710 was a 2nd half 2010 model rather than a 2011 1st half model. You may be able to add this function via a connected Blu-ray player though? Maybe have a chat with your local Sony centre or other good retailer who might be able to demonstrate in store?

Hope this helps

caspers_mx
Visitor

Hi,

Thank you for answer. I also think that this function will not be able. Unfortinatly Latvian local store couldn`t help me at all.

I've also thought about buying some Blu-ray but do not know if this will work there too. I know that there is also some Sony Media Player or Sony Streem Player but couldn`t find any good information.

It now seems that SONY have a lot of great features but no one could tell will they be working.

Maybe someone could help with solution what product should I buy to use Sony Throw from Tablet S?

Catmambo
Contributor

Hi

Just checked with my colleagues and apparently you can throw to any of this years Blu-ray products, so BDP-S390 upwards and all the Home Theatre kits. Good news! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

caspers_mx
Visitor

Thanks a lot - S390 was I was looking for!