Join now - be part of our community!

More content..

profile.country.da_DK.title
Delgado0102
Visitor

More content..

I think there is realy missing something in the "Bravia Internet Video" section, i live in denmark.. and the content I can get on my 65" hx923 is not impressive at all.. it's a joke..

the only usefull feature in denmark is tv2 play.

I think it's kind of sad that the big and great Sony don't offer more quality online content.

Samsung, Lg and Panasonic all have theese feature plus Viaplay.

who want:

muzu.tv

euronews

billabong

break

epicurious

We want quality, things that people really wan't to use..

Viaplay

Netflix (when its arrive)

HBO (when its arrive)

We want Quality!!!

Not all those second hand streaming sites, with useless videos.

I think all the nordic countries would like to see viaplay on our expensive bravia screens.

Common Sony.. you can do it!!

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Profanity removed

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.sv_SE.title
wahlsten68
Visitor

I agree, but I dissagree about Muzu.tv. Its a great service, but lately its not working.

Delgado0102
Visitor

Muzu sucks, its commercial, commercial, commercial, and only a few videos.

If they where smart they used Vidzone from playstation, and higher the bitrate, so it is worth watching on

a bravia screen 2012.

Another disapointment.. HBO nordic is comming to samsung tv's.

I really hope Sony are thinking about this.

Sony has nothing in the nordic countries.. I guess they dont give a damn..

What a great future awaiting us.

Great TV awful, awful online content..

Message was edited by: Delgado0102

peniels49
Visitor

I bought a 2012 HX855, so can't blame the missing content on having an old TV this time... can't rent anything, can only watch trailers... really a disappointment, when you see the content other people have on other smart tv's.

As I read it, you will not get HBO Nordic either even after Samsung's exclusivity runs out, as Sony TV's does't currently support the DRM used. I bought a samsung blue ray now, and hope I can use the Smart TV from that for HBO.

Ofcourse, I will not buy a Sony TV again, unless the content for Sony TV's matches other major manufacturers in the nordic market at that time.....