Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix problems

profile.country.SK.title
Sipher
Explorer

Netflix problems

Hello!

I have a SONY Bravia KDL-32WD757 at home. NETFLIX was working fine until last week, when it started to show error tvq-pm-100 (5.2.102) with the following message: "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title"

Now, I tried every single solution i could find on the internet. Updated the firmware with the USB because the automatic update ignored the latest version. Tried to restart the TV as in pulling out the power cable, waiting 5-10 minutes and putting it back. Refreshed the internet content. Did a factory reset.

Nothing works. I still can't watch anything. The test shows that everything is OK, and i can watch NETFLIX on the PC web browser normally.

Please someone help me, i'm getting pretty desperate here...

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there, 

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I'm not aware of any similar issues.  I would recommend getting in touch with Netflix for further help regarding Network issues.  More details here.

Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.SK.title
Sipher
Explorer

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. 

To be honest, I already talked to them. That's why I'm here now.

They just refered me to this link:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/62913

And they said, that if those suggestions don't help me, I should contact the manufacturer.

profile.country.PT.title
Kika_Nunes
Explorer

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, and did the same things you did, including talking to Netflix... Did you fix it yet?

profile.country.SK.title
Sipher
Explorer

Hello,

Sorry to hear that, it can be pretty frustrating.

Well, first nothing worked, that's why I wrote here. But as nobody could give me an answer, out of desperation I've tried the suggestion from Netflix again a week ago I think. The one with Restarting the Smart TV.

I unplugged the TV, held the power button on the TV, and plugged it back in. I don't know why, but it worked this time, even if I did it the exact same way as last time, when it didn't work.

It's been workin since, without problems. So, yeah, I hope it works for You too.

Oh, and just in case, check if You have the newest drivers not just with the TV, but manually on the Sony website. For me the TV didn't find the newest firmware automatically. Had to update it with a USB manually.

profile.country.PT.title
Kika_Nunes
Explorer

Thanks for the tip! My TV also didn't find the newest firmware automatically. 

I just manually updated the firmware and performed a factory reset.

Everything is working fine now :slight_smile: