Join now - be part of our community!

Reading out and possibly adjusting the RF parameters

profile.country.de_DE.title
stamcose
Visitor

Reading out and possibly adjusting the RF parameters

With my new KDL40EX727 I have problems to recieve one Conax coded satellite channel that I previously recieved without problems with a Nokia Mediamaster. I have only changed reciever, everything else is exactly the same! Other clear and Conax coded channes of this same satellite works fine.  The behaviour of this single problematic channel is similar to what happens if the signal is too week due to for example a thunder storm. A short time the signal is decoded with shifted square blocks, then it completely breaks down with an error message saying that the signal cannot be decoded.

Is it possible to read out the physical parameters of the channel as set by the automic search in terms of frequency etc to compare with corresponding parameters of the Nokia reciever (for which these parameter can be read out!)?  I have not found any way!

Is it possible to set these (wellknown!) physical parameters manually? I have not found a way!

I do not really want to make a full factory reset and try a new automatic scan from scratch as it was quite a work to sort the different channels in an adequate way!  A manual set of this single channel with perfectly known RF properties would be much prefered!

The signal strength/quality as displayed on the screen before starting the automatic search indicated a perfectly  good signal!

0 REPLIES 0