Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KDL-42W705B Power Supply Bracket

SOLVED
jebrook26
Explorer

Sony KDL-42W705B Power Supply Bracket

Good afternoon, first post here, i am interested in buying the KDL-42W705B , i see it has a external power supply, just wondering, is there a wall bracket, that Sony sells to hold the power supply to the wall. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jebrook26
Explorer

Thank You for your suggestions, I just been told that it actually does come with a wall mount for the Power Supply to sit in,but if it didnt, your suggestion of velcro, was a very good idea, will be buying this Tv in the next week or two.

thanks 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Yes, it does have an external power brick.  I am unsure if there is a wall bracket for it to sit to be honest.  My advice is to give Sales a call on 0845 6000 124

If not, depending on your setup/design - I wonder if you could velcro it or use cable ties and hook it somewhere?

Cheers

jebrook26
Explorer

Thank You for your suggestions, I just been told that it actually does come with a wall mount for the Power Supply to sit in,but if it didnt, your suggestion of velcro, was a very good idea, will be buying this Tv in the next week or two.

thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent.  Thanks for that info as well, as others may have that very same question.

jebrook26
Explorer

Your welcome, glad i could have been of some assistance.

Viaflo
Explorer

I bought one of these TV's today, but no power supply bracket in the box.  Let me know if you find where these can be sourced!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Viaflo

I would advise you contacting Sony Support or even theirs Sales dept - See HERE for more details

If you do, please let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Cheers

Viaflo
Explorer

Thanks - I will try the sales group

brgraha28
New

Hi,

I have  a Sony led tv the same as yours except it is a 32inch version , can you please tell me where you if/ where you bought the bracket for the power supply for the tv. If you can tell me this I will be delighted, I have spoke to sony but iI am goinog round in circles with them.

Thanks

Brian