Join now - be part of our community!

THIN FLASHING LINES

profile.country.en_GB.title
wolly55
Visitor

THIN FLASHING LINES

My tv i have had since january 2011, everything seems to be working ok, sounds good , picture good , blu ray and xbox good.

The problem im having is that when i turn off the blu ray or the xbox i get a thin line flash on screen , could be red white or green and in different places.

Has anybody else come across this, i have read about flashing lines while watching the programmes or films but i only seem to get it when switching those items off which are plugged into a HDMI socket, ive tried different sockets and bought 2 new HD leads at £40 each thinking it might be my cheap ones which were still £15 each, ive tried laying the hd leads away from one another, moved plugs in the surge protector to different sockets but still seem to get it and have tried the tv with HDMI control on and off..

I have been on hold a few times with customer support but gave up after 10 and 15 minutes waiting  also tried to contact via email but nearly 2 weeks now and not heard anything and when i went to my local sony shop i found they had closed and my nearest is now 10 miles away.

Any help with this would really be appreciated.

Thankyou for reading.

0 REPLIES 0