Join now - be part of our community!

Adobe Photoshop Elements

PeterRHawkes
Visitor

Adobe Photoshop Elements

I belived that Adob Photoshop Elements was going to be pre-installed on my new Vaio TZ21VN but I cannot find it!

Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Peter and welcome to Club Vaio.

All the specifications I can see say that 'Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 5.0' is included with the VGN-TZ21VN- including the products page on this site here: -

http://vaio.sony.co.uk/view/ShowProduct.action?product=VGN-TZ11VN%2FX&site=voe_en_GB_cons&category=V...

Try typing Photoshop into the 'Start -> Search' field - you will have to install it and register it for Vista.

If you can't find it, phone Sony Support and ask them to send it to you: -

Sony Vaio-Link Support

:wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Peter,

If you find Adobe Photoshop Elements is not installed on your vaio then try to install Adobe Photoshop Elements via the Vaio recovery utility.?

PeterRHawkes
Visitor

Thank you! Elements now installed using the Recovery tool. :slight_smile:

Peter R Hawkes

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: You're welcome, it's strange that Adobe Photoshop Elements wasn't installed originally though.. :thinking:

PeterRHawkes
Visitor

It is odd! I had to install the TPM application as well; since then I have poured a cup of tea on the keyboard with no detrimental effect apart from heart failure so I must not complain! :devil:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

since then I have poured a cup of tea on the keyboard with no detrimental effect

Ooops, glad to hear that your keyboards not damaged..