Join now - be part of our community!

Album Artwork

crock
Visitor

Album Artwork

Hi, I've just bought a Vaio Pocket 40gb and I am well pleased with it. All the music files I had my computer were in wma format. Which using the updated software I transferred on to my Vaio. Any new music which I'm adding, I do it through the SonicStage software, whereby I can also add the album picture to it as well, which then gets displayed on my Vaio. My question is how do i manage to get the album picture onto my Vaio for all the music I converted from WMA?

3 REPLIES 3
hldomster
Visitor

Import the tracks to sonicstage by clicking File>Import> then Scan File or Music File. Now goto albums you want to but a cover on and right click it and click properties. In the window where it says cover art you will see a buton saying Add. Click this and select the cover from a file. You can normally find covers on sites such as Amazon

Hope this helps.

I wonder if this post is suffficiently relevant and of quality by Stephanius's standards:smileywink: :smileygrin: :laughing:

crock
Visitor

I import the file, add the album artwork, and then when I connect my vaio, the album I've just imported, it converts and downloads to my vaio. But then I've got 2 copies of that album on my vaio, which isn't a major problem as I can just delete one. The problem is the time factor. I've got about 200 albums on my vaio without the artwork (because I downloaded them earlier from wma format, see earlier post), but all I want to do now is get the artwork for the albums added, without the album I've already got on my vaio, being converted and added again. Hopefully you can follow what I'm trying to say.

hldomster
Visitor

I'm not sure I follow. If you are using "vaio" by referring to your VAIO pocket, then I can tell you the following. Initialise your VAIO pocket by goign to options on the player. Then send the albums from sonicstage to your VP again, but before doing this select settings to convert the WMA files to Atrac3 to allow smooth playback.