Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth missing !

TheDr
Visitor

Bluetooth missing !

Help,

I have the C1/ZB and last night tried to get the bluetooth to work(first time) as I desperately need to get some photo's off my phone for my Uni research project.

The bluetooth is built into the laptop, and when I try to run it, it comes up with autosetup for vista and starts installing the driver for it but then get's to message asking to plug the bluetooth in, but it is inbuilt, so how can i plug it in.

I have noticed that I cannot see the bluetooth in the device manager, unless someone can tell me where it is, I am sure it was there before the vista upgrade but since this is the first time I am suing it, I cannot be sure. :slight_frown:

PLEASE PLEASE can anyone help as I am stumped and need those photo's.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Gazza90
Visitor

Look at the bottom right hand side for the icon Selected Wireless Function if its there. Click this icon and ensure that the Bluetooth is enabled with a cross. You may want too turn this off as it drains your battery. It can also conflict with your Wireless Internet connection if you are using one or are out and about.
If I knew how to do a screen shot I would show you. You may be able too help me there.

Hope this helps.