Join now - be part of our community!

bluetooth or infrared

hongie
Visitor

bluetooth or infrared

[:">] hi got a pcg-grt896sp, discovered i haven't got bluetooth or infrared which would people recommend? please help, i read the other posts but still can't decide any ideas?

24 REPLIES 24
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Oh well, thought it was a good topic regardless of how old it was, people still checking it out.

People will check out all recent post – the idea of replying to a post that is more than 2 years old is ludicrous, please don’t waste our time.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
sammiimmas
Visitor

No ones asking you for your time its just bringing something back upto date so others can add to it if they have any problems.
If there was a problem with old posts they would have been removed already ingenius.
You sound like you own Sony and are having a hard time keeping up with things....get a life mate

Sammi

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'm not going to ask you again, stop being rude to other members.

Rich helps quite a lot over here and doesn't need people being rude or obstructive to the forum.

If you do not cease Nico will be having a word

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Quite right.
You have been tolerated so far Spammi, but there is no excuse for blatant rudeness.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

You sound like you own Sony and are having a hard time keeping up with things....get a life mate

Sammi,

I do not have any affiliation with Sony but I do give freely of my time on this forum. Your unnecessary personal comments are noted…

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat