Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing

profile.country.en_GB.title
BradTheAce
Visitor

Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver missing

Hello. I have a Vaio laptop which I'm trying to pair/connect via Bluetooth with my iPhone 4.  I keep getting a message saying "Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver is missing" and I can't find anywhere to download one that will work.  All suggestions gratefully received.  Thanks. Brad

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Brad,

to be honest I'm not sure if mine worked correct the first time as I removed the device a few times to ensure I gave you the correct details..

You could try deleting your iPhone from your Vaio's Bluetooth devices & your vaio from your iPhone bluetooth devices, once done try repeating the pairing process again..:smileyconfused:

The iphone I used is running iOS version 6..

profile.country.en_GB.title
trmckay52
Visitor

Im having the same problem with a Xperia phone and my viao. The peripheral bluetooth driver is missing, error code 28, cant update driver, none installed. Does anyone know where the driver can be located? there is a range of drivers when you select 'manual update/install driver' from 'browse on computer' then 'let me pick' options however I dont know where or under what; blutooth radio, bluetooth vertual devices etc,  the missing one is. Any help would be greatly appreciated

pamdeacon
Explorer

I can no longer use bluetooth on my vaio and it says it's thebluetooth peripheral device. It used to be fine - is it possible that it has been accidentally deleted?