Join now - be part of our community!

Brought VPCEH3N6E last week - problems now

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Carolyn001
Visitor

Brought VPCEH3N6E last week - problems now

Brought VPCEH3N6E last week with windows 7 installed. Created recovery discs and then installed Office (and not much more). Tried to install more items yesterday but before I could it crashed completely having been a little slow to respond for a short time. Had to recover full computer this morning from discs and now it keeps 'buffering/slow responding' to everything. I tried to create backup discs and that took 3 attempts to work. I'm scared to install anything else now in case it dies again - any ideas I could try? (No issues are reported on any of the troubleshooting checks). Very frustated as my old Vaio lasted 6 years and I had hoped this would work as well = clearly it doesn't.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
warriorfullight
Visitor

There might be a faulty hardware in your Vaio which could be a factory damage. Since it is still under warranty, you can still use this advantage for Sony to fix it and to replace if possible.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
warriorfullight
Visitor

There might be a faulty hardware in your Vaio which could be a factory damage. Since it is still under warranty, you can still use this advantage for Sony to fix it and to replace if possible.