Join now - be part of our community!

CANT REGISTER

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
cudtech
Visitor

CANT REGISTER

every time i try to register, i can only enter the first few digits of my serial and the second box, which i am supposed to enter in the last digits, is highlighted in grey and it wont let me enter in any digits

the laptop is a vpceese1e

i need to register to contact customer support.i only got this laptop 1 week ago and allready ive spent a redicilous amount of time on this site trying to get it to work properly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi cudtech,

I'm guessing you have a VPCEE2S1E but as long as it's a European Vaio model then it is not important anyway..

Are you trying to login to the Vaio support forum..:smileyconfused:

If so after typing in the first 8 digits of your Vaio's serial number press the space bar, hopefully the box should turn green, allowing you to key in the remaining 7 digits into Serial Number box B..

If this doesn't resolve the problem let us know and we'll try to help further..:smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Hi CudTech,

I was NOT able to found your laptop model on Sony Vaio website, see picture.VAIO Model.jpg

Also, on internet by google...

Perhaps, you type the wrong model. Please, try again...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi cudtech,

I'm guessing you have a VPCEE2S1E but as long as it's a European Vaio model then it is not important anyway..

Are you trying to login to the Vaio support forum..:smileyconfused:

If so after typing in the first 8 digits of your Vaio's serial number press the space bar, hopefully the box should turn green, allowing you to key in the remaining 7 digits into Serial Number box B..

If this doesn't resolve the problem let us know and we'll try to help further..:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi cudtech,

have you been able to successfully enter your serial number and login to the support pages.?