Join now - be part of our community!

Sony VGP-BMS77 rechargeable mouse battery

prixon
Visitor

Sony VGP-BMS77 rechargeable mouse battery

The battery in my Sony VGP-BMS77 rechargeable wireless mouse has stopped holding charge properly, and now I can only use it for a short while before it needs charging again. Does anyone know where I cam get a replacement battery for it?, I've googled extensively looking for it but nowhere seems to sell the battery. The code of the battery is SP60BITA9C.

Thanks if anyone can help.

P

3 REPLIES 3
halibuts
Visitor

Hya prixon,
I'm afraid I don't have the answer to your problem.
I do however have exactly the same problem. :slight_frown:

I am quite disappointed as the VGP-BMS77 is an expensive mouse and my battery hold no charge at all after 1 year use.

I have also trawled the net looking for a replacement and also spent hours on the phone to several Sony divisions trying to procure a replacement battery with no positive result.

I'm just waiting for the same problem to develop for more VGP-BMS77 owners and Sony to eventually get their act together and supply SP60BITA9C battery replacements.

Come on Sony!!!!!! Sort it out! :angry:

Cheers,

P

profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Prixon / Halibuts,

Have you been in touch with Sony support ?

profile.country.nl_BE.title
bike_crasher
New

Hello I have about the same problem 1 different... my mousse stopt from one day up the other.. whem charching the battery the mousse led blinks slowly orange.... normally when fully load it stay's green.  and no more abble to connect to laptop also  laptop is vgn aw11z  plz sony help us  we want another battery but where can we find it?????