Join now - be part of our community!

Clié & Bluetooth

denori
Visitor

Clié & Bluetooth

Hi,

i search the best CLIE to work with my VAIO TR1MP by the Bluetooth process. In that way, i'd like to exchange Word, Excel & Access data between my CLIE and my note book. I'm interesting into surf by the web with my PDA. Which is is the best CLIE model to realize this type of tasks ?

Thanks for your help.

Denori.

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

Some of the Clies ship with Documents to Go. The version I got allows me to edit and exchange Word & Excel documents - I don't use Access but I don't think it's supported.

Have a look through the specification sheets for the models you like and see what software is supplied. If you are frequently going to edit these types of documents on your Clie then I would suggest you have a look at http://www.dataviz.com/products/documentstogo/ which details the various versions of the program.

denori
Visitor

Thanks 4 your help Rob.

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

No problem. There is a very good forum at www.cliesource.com if you need to ask more questions or just want to research your best options.

Cliéguru
Visitor

All Clié (except S300) without BT embedded are compatible with the Bluetooth MS (PEGA-MSB1).

- NZ90, TG50 and NX73 have BT embedded.

These 3 devices don't have document to go bundled but have picsel viewer. It's only a viewer BUT you don't need to export the file to a specific format like with Documents to Go)

If you don't need to update your Office files on your Clié, please consider one of these 3.

Just my 2 cents of course ... :wink:

ypv
Visitor

Has anyone been able to get their clie and vaio accessing the internet via bluetooth?
i cant get it to work. my vaio is also using wireless to get onto the internet. thanks.