Join now - be part of our community!

ctrl, alt delete

willy123
Visitor

ctrl, alt delete

Hi, for some reason ctrl, alt and del doesn't bring up task manager on my fs215b. Is there another command for it that can get me out of sticky situations, and if not is there another way to get into it.

thanks

ps. Sorry I seem to ask so many questions, but really contribute nothing to the board [:">]

12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

If you right click an empty area of the task bar you will find an option to launch Task Manager.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Btw Ctrl + Shift + Esc will also launch Task Manager.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
kee-lo_

Wow never knew that Rich, thanks

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

And you can do it with just you left hand, leaving your right hand free for other things¿.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
kee-lo_

LOL

GBS
Visitor

And you can do it with just you left hand, leaving your right hand free for other things¿.

Thanks Rich - a wealth of information.
And now I too can have an idle right hand:smileylaugh: :laughing: :laughing:

willy123
Visitor

Sorted it out now. I used the forum posted, and found a command from the forum in that link. Typed it in, rebooted and now it works. Thanks for your replies.:smileygrin:

TheCrow
Visitor

Sorted it out now.  I used the forum posted, and found a command from the forum in that link.  Typed it in, rebooted and now it works.  Thanks for your replies.:smileygrin:

:tired: when i see ur post . i think problem is : your compter detected by Trojan and u cant run task manager
because new trojan ( good programmers ) make disable ur task manager and u must enable it from registery ...
next time if ur pc detected by trojan ... i can help u