Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

....Let's hope they're not reading that last comment or who knows what else they'll put through your letterbox. (j/k)

Thanks for giving us the email info, this has also been passed on.

Keeep us oopdated in this writey thing, Ill do same anything more heary mee. :wink:

Hello,
Thank you for your response.  My contact details are correct.  I was given a case reference number the last time I sent my phone in for repair but I didn't keep that after I got my phone back and thought it was ok.  Yesterday I  received a new e mail with details of where and how to send my phone in for repair again.  The number against it 1-19547338170.  I am disgruntled about sending the phone in for repair again.  My contract expires in September and the phone has never worked as it should.  It goes in phases of being perfectly fine to suddenly me not even being able to type the security code into it because the letters are jumping around so much.  I went 3 weeks once without even being able to get into my phone!  It appears to be working ok this week - but two weeks ago I couldn't send a message via text or Facebook because the letters jumped around all the time.  I can send it in for repair - you will look at it and say its fine, send it back - and in 2/3 months I could be having the same problem.  But then it will be too late.  I have  been complaining about this handset since I purchased it.  Its faulty. I have never been happy with its functioning (although i love the model) and I want you to do something about it please.
Thank you 
Diane Lester
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @dianelester :slight_smile:

I think you may have confused a post I made to member: sonyruss1972 as a reply to you.

(They had a problem with non delivery of a 4k TV etc.)

My reply to you was:

"Hi @dianelester and welcome to the Community :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately we don't cover phones on this forum.

Perhaps if you posted your problems in the Xperia forum Here

you may be able to get some more help."

I'm afraid I really can't help in your case, we simply don't cover phones on this website.

All phone related enquiries should be directed to the official Xperia forum and / or customer services.

Also please not that the Experts do not work for Sony, and Sony do not post in threads etc. on this website.

Have you been in touch with your contract provider? (or did you buy it as a Pay as you Go from Sony?

LokiSam

Dont you love being ignored when other people get answers straight away!! I'm still staring at my £200odd PS3 that only worked for 2 months, 4 months later it's a dust collector. Invest better people, buy an XBOX!!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi LokiSam :slight_smile:

I wouldn't bother with either, I'd go for the PS4 :yahoo:

Did you buy the PS3 from a mate, a shop, or online?

If you bought it from a shop / online you should easily be covered by a warranty after 2 months.

What did the retailer say about the warranty? (Have you asked them?)

LokiSam

Not buying a PlayStation ever again to be honest, I've always been a huge PlayStation fan but if people knew how easy it is for an update to screw up their memory, they wouldn't bother. As stated in a previous comment, all this is due to an update, which has no laws attatched at the moment but this system needs to change or more people will lose a lot of money. Your PS4 might update a game and you wont be able to play that game ever again, like me. I'm 100% this doesn't happen for XBOX users so best bet is to stay away from PlayStation. Sony said to I must pay more money if I want to play my game again. Joke of a company!!

LokiSam

just to add, it doen't matter if you buy off Sony, online or at a shop, no warranty covers for updates, because and I quote "How are the games and Sony suppose to know when it's going to happen" like the customer should know before them.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@dianelester wrote:

I will never buy sony phones again.  Like you I have received the most awful customer service.  I am shocked by how bad Sony are managing their customer relations.  I also have a sony z phone.  Have had a string of problems with it.  It has been in for repair and sent back with the same problems.  Since then, trying to get hold of information I require to send it in again has been impossible  Im told that Sony will only repair and not replace.  I spoke to a customer services rep who didnt even have records of me having sent the phone in and who just kept repeating the same line like a robot over and over again.  No connection to me as a person.  Im furious.  I have a £500 handset that has never worked properly and I cant seem to move forward with this at all.  Its no coincidence that my contract expires in September and very convenient that I cant get hold of information at the moment- because after September it will not be their responsibility.   One very troubled sony customer

Hi Dianelester,

Welcome to the Sony User Community forum..

I have passed your comments onto one of my contacts in Sony Xperia Mobile, if I get any feedback I'll update this thread, although you may contacted directly..

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Cheers Thal :drink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome, let's hope they can help..