Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@sonyruss1972

Just a quick update, I've received confirmation that Sony are aware of your problem

and that the issue will be sorted.

Dhruvit
New

Dear sir

I have bad experiance of comapny sony.

I have purchase sony xepria c but service center and mobile shop not solve
my problem.6 months pass away and no one help solve big issue about phone
like battery, heating, hanging etc......plz replace this phone
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Dhruvit

In February @rich912 told you:

"Hi Dhruvit,

This is essentially a user self help forum and Sony will be unlikely to reply to your problem here especially as this forum doesn’t cover mobiles.

I suggest you post your problem on the Sony Mobile community forum.

https://talk.sonymobile.com/

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat"

This advice is still current. Please talk to customer services,  visit the store where you made your purchase, or ask for help on the Xperia forum (Sony mobile Community.)

There is nothing we can do to help you on this forum I'm afraid.

Mr_Mojo
Explorer

Hi Jumpsuit,

I have had similar problems. I ordered a 4K TV a couple of months ago, and the money left my account on 13th April. I knew there was an initial delay in it being sent out, and that was no problem. I then received an email to say it would be delayed due to ‘low stock’ which again I accepted, though frustrating. Time passed and on 27th May I received a text alert to say my TV was being delivered by UKMail that evening. I waited and nothing came. I assumed it would arrive the next day, nothing again. I contacted Sony on the Friday morning and was told it would come that day. I received another alert to confirm and so arranged to leave work early to make sure I was home. Nothing came. I rang that evening and was assured it would arrive tomorrow (Saturday) which meant I stayed home all day on a weekend and yet again, nothing. Monday came and UKMail rang and said it would now be Tuesday, so I had a family member stay home all day for it, nothing came. I rang several times to UKMail and they promised to call back each time, but never did. I called and emailed questions and complaints to UKMail over several days, but never got a real answer to where my TV was and just receive a ‘Resolved’ email back shortly after submitting the complaints forms. It was now near two weeks since the first text alert for the non-existent delivery and I contacted Sony, as UKMail were simply useless. Sony seemed concerned and said they’d call me back within 24 hours to give me the details of how it’s being resolved. No call. I received a call from UKMail to say they’d sent it back to Sony as they’d requested it back, and I was glad I didn’t have to deal with UKMail again. I rang Sony the next day to get an update but they said they’d tried to contact UKMail, but had no response, and had not asked for the TV to be returned. I gave it a couple of days and rang Sony again and the TV had not yet arrived back. I asked could they send out a different one now and keep the other when it was returned, and I was told this would be requested, but unlikely, though they would leave a not to make sure the returned one would be sent out as soon as it arrived back. Nothing for a couple of days so a call was made again, and Sony said they had received it, and it would be sent out soon, and I’d get a call back the next day regarding compensation. No call. I called again, they said on the Wednesday (3 weeks after original delivery) that it would now be delivered the following Monday, that I would get a call again the next day, and that all they could do was offer a £50 voucher to spend at Sony. The TV is supposedly coming via UKMail.

The whole experience of dealing with UKMail and Sony over this seemingly simple task has been frustrating, time consuming, I lost a day of my weekend, a day for a family member, and there’s a cost each time I’ve called. I’ve still not received the TV and have no faith it will even come on Monday as UKMail are the worst company I’ve ever come across to deal with and constantly give false information. My ‘compensation’ will likely be unused (probably why it’s done) as no doubt whatever I used would be undelivered by this terrible delivery company, and Sony have also been very unreliable with contact and returning calls they promised.

Sorry for the ‘rant’ but I really want to be able to submit a full story of how many times I’ve tried to contact and the effort, time, cost and overall disappointment I’ve been subjected to with this, still unresolved order.

Are you able to point me in the direction of doing this or able to escalate it further than I have been able to?

Cheers

Paul

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Mr_Mojo First of all Welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I'm sorry you've had such a shocking time just trying to receive your already paid for item. :slight_frown:

Let me escalate this for you and see if we can get you closer to a resolution.

Are all your contact details correct in your profile? (Don't post them here :smileywink:)

Also do you have any case numbers from your contact with Sony? (Fine to post here)

I can't guarantee any contact for you today but Sony should be in touch within the next couple of working days.

(Although if the TV does actually teleport in on Monday that would certainly be a help.)

I certainly understand you're not convinced this will happen bearing in mind the troubles you have had so far.

LokiSam

Don't worry Mr_Mojo, at least they are looking at your issue. Best I've been told is to pay more money or buy a new model. You might be lucky and get more than 2 months out of your product. My best advise is to get a refund and look at a different product, not Sony, and never buy a Playstation if you want a console, go for an XBOX, less hassle and you get what you pay for.

Mr_Mojo
Explorer

Thanks!

Yes my details are correct.

I have a consignment number and customer reference number from the order, but no case number from Sony, though I was verbally given one on at leats one of the occasions I called them. Should I post them here?

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Send them to me in a PM :slight_smile:

LokiSam

Mr_Mojo your going to wish you took my advice, good luck to you though :slight_smile:

Mr_Mojo
Explorer

It's been a terrible service overall so far, and it's the false promises that make it so much worse. Both UKMail (at least 5 times) and now Sony (at least twice) have told me they'll call me back, but on each occasion did not. It's now over three weeks since UKMail first put the TV in the delivery van, and I don't feel like they're even in the slightest bit interested in any of the complaints i've made via phone, email or Twitter. Sony, as yet, have not done much better.

I am definitely regretting not purchasing a Samsung back in early April.