Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
LokiSam

I went to the Sony site and it sent me here to complain about the playstation problem I'm having.

"I don't work for Sony or their customer service (none of the Experts etc. do) and am just a simple member of the public who doesn't actually have to respond" Expert in what exactly? lol I been on here nearly 3 months and you've helped no one. Don't respond if you cant do anything or know nothing.

I have already told you what trading standards have said, your reply? nothing

Want to help me? send me to the page to complain about consoles instead of giving me dribble that doesn't help

Tip for everyone else, this page or the "expert" typing back isn't any help

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Mr_Mojo

I have just had confirmation that your case has been passed to those concerned and that they will solve the problem. :slight_smile:

This may take a couple of days but please keep us updated in this thread if you have any news in the meantime.

I will do the same.

LokiSam

Good luck Mr_Mojo!! "expert" which has nothing to do with Sony is on the case LOL

Mr_Mojo
Explorer

Thanks, I appreciate it.

LokiSam

Lmao if I keep commenting I'll get "expert" level like you lmao at least you've given me a laugh today. Thank you, at least you've done one thing in 3 months lol :wink:

Retrosmurf
Explorer

So Sony send me a BROKEN 2nd hand ps4 to replace my faulty one. Their customer service team gave terrible service.

2weeks on from first ps4 breaking and I'm waiting for them to call me back as promised and I still have the broken play station 😞

I wish I brought an xboxone!

LokiSam

Here is the link I have been given on a different page for the PS forums. I know your pain with the Sony customer service, I'm going through a similar problem with them. We’re in the wrong place though apparently.

nobody-in-particular said:

Yes there is a forum http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/English-Forums/ct-p/55 click on the link and once the page opens click on sign in found in the top right then sign in using your Playstation ID.

I hope this helps us both out :slight_smile:

Good luck!

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

@LokiSam

I haven't managed to work out exactly what your personal problems are despite reading your rants in two threads. You seem to have developed a personal vendetta against a long standing member that has selflessly given of his time, advice and humour over many years. The fact that your original post in March was overlooked is regrettable but as we are all just Sony users like yourself you cannot necessarily expect a reply although we do try to cover questions within our personal knowledge and available time. Incidentally as you have been a member since March, apart from your recent reply to Retrosmurf, I don't see much evidence of you offering help.

If you intend to post on the dedicated PlayStation forum for help can I suggest you wind your neck in and keep your attitude in check, otherwise you may be met with the same negativity by the volunteers over there.

Please feel free to insult me also but don't expect me to respond as I don't feed trolls.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
LokiSam

Not a troll, Just a Sony PS customer that got sent here by Sony to post my complaint. Sadly its taken 3 months of talking and sometimes not talking lol in this (Re: Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details) forum and got no where. I opened a new Topic here yesterday and got this answer in about 5/10mins. Hopefully I wont be sent back here lol :slight_smile: that should make everyone happy again lol :). But I'm still happy to help people with the same problems as me, 3 months is a bit long, I don't want them going through the same thing :slight_smile:

It's amazing how complaining about 1 person on here can bring so much hatred towards you. I suggest to other people that are here all the time, to wind their necks in and keep their attitudes in check or keep sending the keyboard worriers at me, I don't mind lol :slight_smile: its has been a funny experience that was not needed. Funny how jumpsuit gave me answers minutes after my complaint. Lets remember your here to help guys. I wish good luck to you all in the future.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Mr_Mojo I have messaged you with an update.