Join now - be part of our community!

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

profile.country.en_GB.title
YONS321
Visitor

Customer Relations / Complaints Department Contact Details

Does anyone know the email address of a Sony online complaints department/ customer relations department, I have just bought a top spec Sony Z series directly from Sony Online and I am experiencing a service which I would have never thought I would dream of expereincing having bought many Sony products for the last 15 years.

I have called 0845 6000 124 and emailed ssscustomer.service@eu.sony.com, personnel keep promising to return calls but never do, and my emails go unanswered.

I am asking on this forum as I have spend the last few hours trying to find a number or email that actually deals with customer issues.

I sincerely hope someone at Sony can hear my voice.

90 REPLIES 90
LokiSam

It's very annoying being ignored and that's all I've had from Sony sadly, that or pay us more and we'll fix it, when it's a new product. I thought I might get somewhere posting on here but you'll probably end up like me, typing to let people know that Sony have no interset in helping. Lesson is, buy right first time, leave the Sony products alone.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for the PM Mr_Mojo, I have updated your escalation details.

To everyone: Please don't forget that all electronic manufacturers have complaints / make errors.

After receiving 5 faulty Samsung TVs in a row quite a while ago I vowed never to use their brand (or Currys) for anything again and never have. (I'm sure Samsung aren't crying though lol.)

Even Microsoft and XBOX have a few problems LokiSam 😮 , as do Nintendo.

As I have said elsewhere its good that Sony get to hear about problems their customers are having with their items or with customer service otherwise they can't fix them. This may not satisfy those that haven't 'got what they wanted', but as a principle it is sound.

LokiSam

So it is acceptable for a company to sell an electical product for £250ish, for it to only work for 2 months and then due to an update, made by Sony, stops you from using it? and then for Sony to say updates are not covered by the warrenty? This is acceptable? can you tell me 1 XBOX bundle that only plays for 2 months? Does XBOX know they can do the same and scam loads of people out of money?? Simple questions I'm asking

LokiSam

Please note that not all companies are this useless at customer servise

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist.:smileydrink:

I of course will not be answering your questions :slight_smile:

Mr_Mojo
Explorer

I've never had a problem with Sony products themselves, though obviously others have, and feel they're going to be one fo the brands with the least problems. But, as i've stated, it's not the product (which i'm yet to sample, just the customer service first from UKMail, who seem renowned for poor service now i've looked, and Sony since I complained about the non-delivery.

I also don't feel the 'compensation' was adequate (this email voucher also hasn't arrived, which I was told would take 24 hours, so maybe emails are not getting delivered too?) for a delivery that the company were all too happy to accept payment for as early as 13th April, if the TV actually arrives on Monday 22nd June, which when all added together is a very bad experience.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Quite right Mr_Mojo I would be upset too :wink:

LokiSam

lol :slight_smile:

Welcome to Sony Customer Relations 

You know yourself it is not acceptable but cant do anything to help or say in any way that Sony are in the wrong. If this was you as the customer, what would you do? Adivse people to stay away from a company that has an incompetant customer servise? 

LokiSam

Welcome to Sony Customer Relations and Complaints Department. Is your product faulty? Not working anymore?? Please feel free to tell us all about any complaint you have so we can, tell you to buy a new one or maybe buy the newer more expensive model. Have your say as we mock you because by law we've already screwed you. Have a nice day 

Sony :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I believe I said I wasn't going to answer your questions. :wink: (especially if I'm getting a little fed up of someone going on about XBOX in the middle of trying to help someone with their TV problem. Not all roads lead to XBOX.)

I don't work for Sony or their customer service (none of the Experts etc. do) and am just a simple member of the public who doesn't actually have to respond :anguished:

I assume you contacted trading standards as you mentioned you may do in March. Hope they sort it out for you.

I can't do anything to help? - You may want to try posting in the actual Playstation forum as this site doesn't deal with consoles :wink: (As I'm sure you have noticed?)

Good Luck :slight_smile: Over and out in your case.