Join now - be part of our community!

Direct Number for Vaio Support? NOT PREMIUM RATE!?

Spinstorm
Visitor

Direct Number for Vaio Support? NOT PREMIUM RATE!?

I am very annoyed right now.

I sent my laptop in to get it fixed under warranty on Friday - it was sent to Teleplan, Roman House, Colchester accordin to the DHL Shipping slip I was given which I hope is correct!

Anyway my warranty expires on the 28th Feb - so I call to find out if they got my laptop and the phone WON'T Let me through - it says my warranty has expired when it hasn't yet and even if it has they are fixing it under warranty so it should let me speak to someone!

And I can't call the premium rate number as my phone won't let me make premium calls.

SO has anyone got a direct number to someone I can speak to as it is ridiculous I can't talk to anyone!

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Spinstorm

Unfortunately we only have the same numbers as you..

Have you tried using e-support it may not be as quick a service but it is free-of-charge..

Spinstorm
Visitor

They have not even updated the case number saying when they were coming to pick up the laptop yet on e-support. I managed to get an e-mail off the phone line so I am going to email them now.

However, somewhat concerningly I did somehow manage to get a repair status check on the phone and it said my laptop was not due to be repaired! I am somewhat concerned it has gone missing now...

Was that address the correct address above for Sony to send laptops to be repaired?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi

Teleplan are listed as a Computer Maintenance/Repair Services company, not sure if Sony use them though.. :thinking:

I have though found a telephone number for Teleplan

Teleplan
Roman House/12 Cowdray Centre, Mason Road
Colchester
CO1 1BX

telephone: 01206 785000

Spinstorm
Visitor

Thanks for the information.

Has anyone else who sent back their Vaio had it sent to these people? or had problems with online repair tracking? As I am getting concerned now!

apierc1
Visitor

You will probably find, as I did that the phone system/procedure changes randomly daily, if not during each day, sometimes I have been asked for my serial number, othertimes I just got through to an advisor. Try tomorrow is my advise.

Andy