Join now - be part of our community!

Disappointing Service from Sony

profile.country.nl_NL.title
kishorer
Visitor

Disappointing Service from Sony

I brought a Sony Viao laptop on 6th August,  on 30th September my system was shutdown with error “No Operating System Found “, I have contacted your  helpdesk on 1st October and explain the problem and they arranged collection of my laptop to replace hard disk.

It was promised to pick-up on Monday ( 04th Oct 2010 ) and will return within 5 working days. As of today ( 06th Oct 2010  Wednesday – 17:00 hours ) no collection is made .

Major concern for me …

1.  No communication on the delay.

2.  I have to call helpdesk to check on the update, and helpdesk have no idea on the delays.

3.  At last today your helpdesk transfer line to repair centre, and this time they don’t have any record on my case number. Seems to be incorrect, apparently your helpdesk has information on my case number.

4. I have been confirmed by Claudia from Sony Help Desk, that my laptop is collected on 05th Oct from my place and it is on the way to Service centre, but unfortunately as of 6th October laptop is lying with me, I don’t know what type of information they have in their system.

I am now without laptop for 6 days, and I wondering how long will it take to process a collection from my place and return after repair!!!!

Even though I am a strong believer of the Sony Products and its quality, now I deeply regret on this purchase.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.de_DE.title
itbroker
Visitor

Welcome to ClubVaio Kishorer,

Sorry to hear that you are facing some "communication" issues with Sony Help Desk.

I want to help you and therefore I need the case number from Sony.

Please, send me the info ASAP as private message.

profile.country.nl_NL.title
kishorer
Visitor

My Case id is...

Claim Nb :                  5042171 -     5050177.

Till today morning, customer care team of Sony confirms that my laptop is already collection from my house and it is on the way to Sony repair center, but in reallity, It is still lying in my house...

As of today ( 7th Oct 17:00 ) laptop is still lying in my house ... so sucessfully... it is 7 days without laptop.

itbroker
Visitor

Kishorer,

I will forward the info to Sony support. I need some time to give you the right feedback.:smileywink:

itbroker
Visitor

Kishorer,

Indeed, there has been a system issue resulting that Sony repair centre did not receive the order to collect.

Sony will be in touch with you. Please, keep me informed... :cool: