Join now - be part of our community!

Display problem... FS215M XBLACK

bouyguestelecom
Visitor

Display problem... FS215M XBLACK

Hello everybody,

i've bought an FS 215M, great laptop.

I have a problem with the display, the display of police is not very good the police are not precis, almost blur...

here a screen shot of the problem, i hope you can help me.

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=probleme13gm.jpg and here http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled18pq.jpg

thanks by advance

Pierre
france

16 REPLIES 16
hensonhoe
New

hi u try go VIEW and changer text size.... (medium size) see how

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

polices = fonts en anglais

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

ClearType is enabled. That could be your problem.:smileyconfused:

bouyguestelecom
Visitor

Hi Everybody,

thanks a lot of for your answers !!!!

So, my font size is in medium and when try to disable the clear type to normal mod it's worst....

So i'm really lost...

I've tried to change the display driver and the screen driver, that do nothing... I also try to change de refresh rate that do nothing.

I'm in 1280x800 so it's the correct resolution.

I hope you can help me again.

Thanks

Pierre

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Pierre, is this problem only happening with your browser or is it a general problem with all programs?
If it is just your Maxthon Browser then the image has been scaled down to fit on your computer screen. On viewing the screen shots in your links I note that there is a message towards the top of the screen ¿This image has been scaled down to fit your computer screen. Click on it to show it in the original size.¿ When I click on the image the size increases and is then clear.
In your browser options (Advanced), look for the browsing options. Uncheck the option ¿Resize large images to fit in the browser window¿ and restart your browser.
If, however, it is a general problem then I suggest you try experimenting with other screen resolutions.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
bouyguestelecom
Visitor

Rich thanks for your answer... in fact it's a general problem with all the icones and text who i view with my computer...

everything is like this ....

http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled17xa.jpg

maybe can you see this screen shot, look the bold text who is ugly...

have you any othe idea ?

when i modify the resolution, nothing change...

thanks again

Pierre

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

I can reproduce the blurred effect that you are experiencing with bold font by turning off `smooth edges¿ of screen font - Display Properties, Appearance > Effects (I have the check box ticked with `Standard¿ selected).
I gather from your earlier post that you have already tried experimenting with these settings so I am at a loss to know what to suggest next:smileyconfused:

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
bouyguestelecom
Visitor

thanks Rich in fact if i disable the clear type, the police become really ugly ... so before i do not have this problem

thanks again...

i don't what to do more also....

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Pierre, try this shareware programme.
ClearTweak.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat