Join now - be part of our community!

Display problem... FS215M XBLACK

bouyguestelecom
Visitor

Display problem... FS215M XBLACK

Hello everybody,

i've bought an FS 215M, great laptop.

I have a problem with the display, the display of police is not very good the police are not precis, almost blur...

here a screen shot of the problem, i hope you can help me.

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=probleme13gm.jpg and here http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled18pq.jpg

thanks by advance

Pierre
france

16 REPLIES 16
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

not sure here, really

The Problem is. That I can't see your problem if you have a display fault.
A screen shot is useless. Because it shows your screen, but your problems with the TFT.

If you have a digital camera, then take a picture with it of your TFT screen with the problem.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I am baffled by this

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Try a system restore to a time before the problem started

bouyguestelecom
Visitor

thanks everyboyd for your answers.

I will format my computer....

i will send you a message after the format ...

thanks again

Pierre from france

profile.country.GB.title
jammold
Explorer

Pierre, what you might want to try is downloading the official nVidia Detonator drivers (WHQL approved), instead of using Microsoft drivers.

Ash911
Visitor

Like the other guy said; you need to take a photo of your screen, not a screenshot, as it appears fine on all our screens (touch wood lol)

Also, perhaps the problem is all the weird software you have installed, just try running a standard freshly formatted computer for a while - use the disc the machine came with.

Failing that its probably an LCD cable problem, in this case you should contact Sony with eSupport to seek a repair or replacement.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

swishi
Visitor

Hi Pierre

I'm facing exactly the same Problem with my Z1RMP! Have you found a solution?

On my machine sometime it helps by bressing a litte bit right obove the touchpad!

Regards and thanks for your answer