Join now - be part of our community!

Fail to install Graphic Driver from Vaio update

profile.country.en_GB.title
ngatlai
Visitor

Fail to install Graphic Driver from Vaio update

Hi there, :wink:

I am getting very annoyed:smileyangry: by the fact that I couldn't install the Graphics Driver (Intel) - 8.15.10.2555 (15/5/12)on my laptop - VAIO VPCEB1E0E, window 7.

When I found out  it couldn't be downloaded and installed at the first place, I have done it manually rather than via the Auto Viao update and it overwrote and replaced the new version (2013). As the Vaio update only require me to download and install the 2013 version after i restarted the laptop, I thought it was OK. :slight_smile:

However, after I installed the new version, the same version of Graphics Driver 8.15.10.2555 (15/5/12) is required to update AGAIN!! :cry:

Without clearing it, I can't update those manual programme from Viao update.

Some websites suggest that wiping out the exisiting driver and reinstall it again, although I m not good at computing, from I am experiencing, it seems the the new version rejecting the old one. I don't know rather my assumption is right or wrong but I definitely getting very fed up with it.

of course i would love to know how to get it install proper. but If this 05/2012 graphic driver version won't bother too much on the performance, i want to how to get around it and make the viao update allow me to install these manual update program.

Thank you very much.

Message was edited by: ngatlai

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
vsonyj
Visitor

I am having same problem...any ideas people out there.