FZ21M i Need XP drivers! Help

I don't like Vista i need XP drivers please help : VGN-FZ21M
Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi ciprinel2006 and welcome.

Bad news. Sony have no plans to develop and release ANY support for Windows XP on the VGN-FZ21 or FZ11 models. No Drivers package and no Utilities package are planned.

By agreement with Microsoft, Sony will only offer support for a downgrade of models sold with Vista Business - Like the VGN-FZ29 and the FZ19 series.

Your FZ21M will never work properly with XP installed. Although you can download most of the drivers you need from the FZ29 downgrade site here: -

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/OS/XPDOWNGRADE/FZ29/

these will not include a nVidia Driver and there are no plans to release any Utilities - so things like the Fn Keys will not work.

Sony consider this a model designed to run on Vista only.

:slight_frown:

ciprinel2006
Visitor

I had found all drivers for xp It works 100% better on XP! 101% really Try XP!!! Vista SUCKS!!! On vista i tried to play fifa 2008 with lowest details and it worked really bad! on xp i play on highest details and it works perfect!!!!

_eXplorer_
Visitor

Realy? :smileygrin: And where you find working drivers for XP? I need them to, thanks.

_eXplorer_
Visitor

So I install Xp as a multi boot with Vista and collect most of drivers needed for XP, but Sound Card Driver is missing, Does someone have it? I try so many drivers for Sigmatel, but no one works, thanks... It must be somewhere :cry: