Join now - be part of our community!

Hello people . i have a good one !!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
SebastianLondon
New

Hello people . i have a good one !!!

3 weeks ago i when to order a new Sony Vaio from one sony center , one that i config myself on the sony website . Everything ok i paid and like everybody i wait . After 2 weeks and 6 days my sony vaio arrive in the sony center , they call me , i took him and i use it one day and in the night i change the white theme whit a blue dark one and i so a white thin line blinking under my ''taskbar'' !!! Amazing , i check all night long to find the isue and to don't try to leave myself without laptop for the next days , but i could not find a option . The next day i went to sony center , in the end i left it there and now i wait for another one !

My disappointment is i wait 3 weeks for nothing , i paid almost £800 for what ? to send it back because no one check this laptop ? hmm . I'm verry disappointed , my first one that i bought in november last year it was amanzing .

In the end my question is , someone knows , or someone have't the same problem ? and if is possible someone to tell me how long can take to have back my laptop ? because the guys from there they send one email about this and they told me that i need to wait for a new one . Tnx

3 REPLIES 3
garlangreeny
Visitor

I just hope that the new one won't give you another problem. Keep us updated. Have a great day!

SebastianLondon
New

MY GOD , sow , today i went again to the sony center because i was waiting for a asnwer when is coming my laptop blablabla , because end of 4 weeks is going to be wednesday . Ok sow , today i went there i ask and , the guy told that he spoke whit the agent from service and it's impossible to send to me the same config for what i paid (this mean that they don't send me the grey color and the graffic card 2mb , they send me whit 1mb) , because it's not the offer anymore !!! I said whattttt ????

I think this people are crazy , i'm honest . Tomorrow i go to meat the manager and if i don't have my laptop till wednesday i gonna make a complaint to the office costumer support !!! The next one it's lawyer !

SebastianLondon
New

Hi guys , i just want to say that after i went back , they took the old(new) one and now i need to wait after that 3 weeks - 3 more till is coming a new one . It's crap but what can i do .... Respect for the manager that he help me a lot .

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Edited for profanity